An interview for a student looking for job
1. Address: 7 Market Street
2. Area: public outskirts of South park
3. Telephone No: 07736545608 (一开始念07736后来又改了，然后后面一下读完一串数字，前面说的很慢)
5. 1st choice: customer service 2nd Job in interest: Cleaning
6. Major: drama
7. Level Spanish: fluent
8. Specialty: can drive car and minibus
9. Time available: Wednesday to Sunday evening only
10. Date to start the job: 27th, August (她说要去那里旅游，25th August 才能回来，大概27th才能开始上班)
题型：Introduce a place of interest. Map地图题
(该题女讲解员用north和south来确定地点，图的最左边有个小指南针，上北下南。This female lour guide confirms position by use north and south. There’s a small compass the very left side(图的最左边有个小指南针)”we are now standing at l Visitors Center, which is on the right bottom side of the map.")
11. telephone box—G “it is in the south of visitors center”
12. Urban garden—A “in the north, top left corner of the map”最左边左上角Urban* is on the opposite side, it should be somewhere between 12 and 13, one is called low energy *, another is called * garden.
13. D “it just past visitors center” upper a building
14. E in the south (down) of Urban, on the left of ****
15-20) sentence completion:
15. heat water used for (all) showers —by solar panels
16. If tourists are not used to use electric COOKER, then can use wooden or gas cooker.
17. recycled water to support plenty of plants.
18. the shop sells solar or wind powered toys (souvenir sold in shop)
13. activity (event) item is called “ Apple Day ”
20. The fee for joining activity Cost 9.50 (pound 已给出) ‘recording nine pound fifty'
谈论足球裁判，Jenny and Steve are talking about football referees and courses related女的是足球队员，男的是教练
21-23) Choose the correct letter
21 .What does Jenny do recently?
A.watch football match
B. playing football
C. football training
22. What does Steve do recently?
B. Refereeing a football match
23.What is required to have for a referee?
A .have to be 18-50 years old
B. need a lot of experience (not necessarily was a player)
C. need certificate
24-25 ) Complete the sentences below
24. His class will start at 8 A.M. on Saturday and finish at 6 P.M. On Sunday (W: Could you please tell me the specific time of your classes? M:l am in a intensive class and our class starts at 8 in the morning and finishes at 6 in the afternoon. And the same time of Saturday and Sunday.)
25. The total number of referees: 60 (there are three classes and each class has 20 referees)
26-30) Choose the correct letter
26. Why does the man take intensive class?
A. Find a place in the university
B. finish the course shortly
C. making money
D. curriculum vitae
27. Whatare the disadvantages of this place?
A. lack of practical course
B. the course is beyond them
C. Too many textbooks
(it suggested that they need to reduce the rule and add more practical courses.)
28. What is the hardest part of the exam?
A. difficulty of exam
B. the length of oral exam (2hours,,so long)
(45 minutes is for speaking and writing, and speaking takes a long time ,it is too difficult to finish this long part in such a short time.)
29. What does the man think of the unfairness that those female football players receiving?
30.Why doesn't the man want to be a referee?
A. not enough respect
B. limitations in career perspective
C. work too much
D. low pay
Prospect of technological development in the next 50 years
31. computer science became as important as human using fire.
32. computer has been seen as intelligent
33. Human’s psychology more practical and varied
34. More woman involved in the research.
35. Future research also focus on human’s gene in order to cure major illness.
36. help old people减少disease的影响,提高他们的quality of life
37. physical changes身体的变化;
38. been affected by a particular disease.
39. destruction in east Africa 造成了对wildlife/animals减少
40. people need to look after the planet