1. Human activities have negative effect on plants and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Other people believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?
3. Many people believe that printed books are not good in this digital era, because computer can store more information, while others thinks printed books are still playing a significant role. Discuss both views and give your own ideas.
4. Television advertisement aimed at children. What effects of this on children? Should TV advertisement be controlled?
5. Some people think that dangerous sports should be banned, but others think the people should have freedom to choose sports activities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists, not local people. Why? What can be done to attract local people?
7. Some working parents think child care centre can provide their children best care. While others think family members such as grandma will experience can give children best care. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Older people who need employment have to compete with younger people. What problems will be caused? And what are the solutions?
9. Some people claim that many things that children are taught at school are a waste of time. Other people argue that everything study at school are useful at some time. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
10. These days，there is no needs to go out for a live performance (show，concert)，because watching it at home on TV or computer screen is better. To what extent do you agree or